Adobe Photoshop CC Lesson 1: Make a Collage
9th - 12th, Homeschool
Also included in
- Lesson 1 - Make a Collage *FREEBIE*, Lesson 2 - Formatting Text, Lesson 3 - Building Layers, Lesson 4 - Fantasy Landscapes, Lesson 5 - Face Morphing, Lesson 6 - Distressed Textures (Vintage), Lesson 7 - Turning Photos into Art, Lesson 8 - Photo Manipulation, Lesson 9 - Text Tricks, Lesson 10 - AnimaPrice $77.00Original Price $92.50Save $15.50
- All of my Adobe CC Lessons in one big discounted bundle. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and After Effects). Lessons feature step-by-step directions with lots of screenshots. Each lesson culminates with an independent activity for students to complete. All files of this PowerPoint vPrice $142.00Original Price $167.50Save $25.50
- Semester course covering digital / graphic design skills:Elements and Principles of Design, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects. These are step-by-step lessons with culminating assignments for students to practice their new skills.Price $180.00Original Price $199.50Save $19.50
Learn how to make a dog collage! Remove the backgrounds to isolate the dogs, and then combine them all into one new image.
Step-by-step directions for:
- zooming & panning,
- locking and unlocking layers,
- paint bucket tool,
- eyedropper tool,
- erasing picture backgrounds (two methods: using eraser tools and using quick selection tool + mask),
- history brush tool,
- transform tool,
- magic wand tool,
- making image adjustments,
- exporting to a jpg
Students reinforce the lesson by creating a dog collage. Dog images are included in the download.
Click here for Google Slides version of this lesson
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.