Also included in
- Lesson 1: Making a Collage, Lesson 2: Formatting Text, Lesson 3: Building Layers, Lesson 4: Fantasy Landscape, Lesson 5: Face Morphing, Lesson 6: Distressed Textures, Lesson 7: Turning Photos into Art, Lesson 8: Photo Manipulation, Lesson 9: Text Tricks, Lesson 10: Making Animations, Lesson 11: Room$71.00$79.50Save $8.50
- All of my lessons for my semester course (approximately 50 class periods). It includes lessons on the Elements and Principles of Design as well as Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects, and iMovie. Download preview to see an outline o$176.00$196.50Save $20.50
- All of my Adobe CC Lessons in one big discounted bundle. Lessons feature step-by-step directions with lots of screenshots. Each lesson culminates with an independent activity for students to complete. All files are editable. This is the PowerPoint version. Click here for Google Slides version.$139.05$154.50Save $15.45
Step-by-step directions to
- use camera raw filter to make corrections and enhancements,
- get rid of flyaway hairs with clone stamp tool,
- clean up skin with the spot healing brush,
- use gaussian blur to soften the image,
- crop the image using the rule of thirds.
This lesson is more advanced; students should have knowledge of Photoshop basics. High-quality pictures for students to use as they complete the lesson are included in the download.
Click here for Google Slides version of lesson.