What if you came to school one day and the Easter Bunny had stopped by for a visit? What if he left you a basket of baby “peeps” to care for until he could come back to get them? This little unit is perfect to add some Easter magic to your classroom along with teaching your kiddos about responsibility!
In this set you will find:
1. My Peep’s Baby Book - copy this book and staple together. Students can record special events in their peep’s day. (two versions - Bunny Peeps and Chick Peeps)
2. Baby Peep’s First Photo - students can color or paint their peep. (two versions)
3. The Adventures of _______ - Students can tell the story of their peeps first few days of life
4. Birth Certificate - Students can name their peep.- (2 versions - Color and Black & white)
5. Magic Poem - write this poem on your board so students can read it aloud together before “hatching” their peeps.
5. Letter to Parents - if you plan on sending the peeps home with your students, this letter explains everything to parents.
6. Bunny Money Toppers - staple to a baggie with the students "Bunny Money" - (jelly beans)
7. 2 Official Letters from the Easter Bunny - a letter explaining the drop off of the peeps and a letter from him at the end of the lesson
You will need to buy some additional items for this unit:
Marshmallow Peeps - Rabbit Shaped or Chick Shaped(one for each student - and two for one lucky student who will find twins in their egg!)
Plastic colored easter eggs. (preferably the multi colored eggs with designs)
Jelly Beans (for “Bunny Money)