This cute flipbook is perfect for teaching kids about friendships and how to maintain them. This can be used in a small counseling group or with a whole class. Children will love the finished product of having a flipbook with tabs. The flipbook is easy to print in black and white and lends itself well for coloring. Each page is dedicated to the following:
1. Title page with a place for children to write their name.
2. Choosing friends: thinking of the qualities that makes a good friend.
3. Making new friends: Four different ways to make a new friend.
4. Keeping friends: How to keep friendships healthy.
5. Sharing friends: How to handle having many friendships.
6. Problem solving with friends: Thinking about solutions to common friendship dilemmas.