Also included in
- Here is it! ALL of my LIFE SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!Save 30% by purchasing the bundle!LIFE SCIENCE bundle includes:Living and Non-Living ThingsLiving and Non-Living Things PowerPointFood ChainsFood Chains PowerPointAnimal Characteristics PowerPointAnimals Label the PicturePlants$68.00$96.00Save $28.00
- I love using real pictures when I teach Science...and so do my students! This bundle science unit includes ALL my Science Sorting Cards and Activities! This is a great addition to your science curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science Center! All science picture cards come wit$80.00$108.00Save $28.00
Who doesn't love baby animals? Your kids will love matching the adult and baby animals with these Adult and Baby Animal Sorting Pictures and Activities! This is a great addition to your Adult and Baby Animals curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science Center!
Adult and Baby Animals activites include:
15 adult animal picture cards
15 baby animal picture cards
15 adult animal picture cards w/ animal name label
15 baby animal picture cards w/ animal name label
15 adult animal picture cards w/ adult/baby name label
15 baby animal picture cards w/ adult/baby name label
"Baby Animals" and "Adult Animals" sorting header cards
I've included a set of the same animal picture cards with their adult/baby names (dog/puppy, elephant/calf, cat/kitten, etc.)
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "I loved that there were cards that were just pictures of the animals and then ones that had the name of the animal. And on top of that, the ones that had names had two sets: one was just the name of the animal, the second was the animal and the correct term for the baby. i.e. Pig and Piglet. My students really were thrilled to know that a baby fox and rabbit are called kits. It was a great product!!"
- "Thank you! This was used as part of my formal observation lesson plan!"
- "My students loved this activity. We did it whole group, then I put it in a station."
- "My students really enjoyed this activity and the pictures are amazing!"
These cards are perfect for your Science Center! Students can sort the cards by adult and baby animals or they can use them to play a memory matching game. When complete, there are several versions of recording sheets and foldable flap books that can be completed and glued into student science journals.
Other products you may also be interested in:
***Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.