The focus of this file is factoring completely binomials, trinomials and polynomials with 4 terms of degree more than 2..
Included in this zip folder are 7 PDF files. 1 is a reference and 6 are assignments. A brief description of each:
The printable is a 1 page reference covering:
1. Factoring the sum of 2 squares(it doesn't)
2. Factoring the difference of 2 squares
3. Factoring the sum of 2 cubes
4. Factoring the difference of 2 cubes
5. Factoring a 4 term polynomial by grouping
6. Factoring a single variable trinomial of degree more than 2
7. Solving a multivariate trinomial degree 2 or more
8. Factoring by the "u method" of factoring
Assignment A is a 1 page 24 question assignment. The student identifies square and cube terms. It can be used at socrative.com and the share number is included in the file.
Assignment B is a 1 page 24 question assignment. The student identifies cube and square terms, finds the roots of terms and identifies the sums and differences of squares and cubes.
Assignment #1 is a 1 page, 12 problem file. The student factors completely 2, 3 and 4 term polynomials. It is free in the preview section.
Assignment #2 is like #1
Assignment #3 is like #1
Assignment #4 is like #1
Thank you for looking