These diagrams are perfect for your high school Anatomy and Physiology students! They include fill in the blank anatomy diagrams, completed diagrams and numbered quizzes. These worksheets are great practice for students as homework, bell-ringers, or assessments.
Labeling diagrams and scientific illustrations is a valuable way to assess student learning, reinforce concepts, and integrate previous knowledge.
Please note: These diagrams are also part of my Full Anatomy Curriculum.
If your course level requires more basic diagrams, see my Basic Human Body Systems for Student Labeling.
*For more details and visuals of the diagrams, click on the PREVIEW link above.*
All systems addressed including: Integumentary, Skeletal, Muscular, Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Cardiovascular, Lymphatic, Nervous, Urinary, Reproductive
This product contains 35 FULL COLOR, detailed illustrations of the human body systems.
Each body system diagram worksheet comes in 4 versions:
1. Diagram with blanks for student labeling and a word bank
2. Diagram with numbered structures for quizzes or assessments
3. Diagram with labeled structures (For answer key or notes)
4. Color diagram with labeled structures (for notes, posters, or reference pages)
The different versions make differentiation and distance learning a breeze!
*Updated to include separate blank versions of the student documents to easily assign diagrams through distance learning platforms.*
Diagrams included in this resource:
- Body Cavities- Lateral View
- Body Cavities- Frontal View
- Body Directional Terms
- Skeletal System Overview
- Synovial Joint
- Long Bone Anatomy
- Muscles- Anterior View
- Muscles- Posterior View
- Anatomy of a Muscle
- Brain- Meninges and Ventricles
- Brain- Lobes and Structures
- Heart- External Anatomy
- Heart- Internal Anatomy
- Heart- Cardiac Conduction
- Lymphatic System Overview
- Lymph Node
- Endocrine System Overview
- Respiratory System Overview
- Digestive System Overview
- Microscopic Anatomy of the Stomach
- Bile Pathway & Digestive Organs
- Urinary System Overview
- Female Reproductive System
- Male Reproductive System
- Follicular Development
**Need a digital version for students with devices? A bundle of PRINT and DIGITAL diagrams can be found here in which students can drag and drop terms on Google Slides. These are great for 1:1 classrooms. **
This product is ideally designed for introductory Anatomy courses. Please review the diagrams carefully to make sure the level of detail is appropriate for your class.