7 Centers with 5 sets in each center = 35 total work tasks!
Each center works on a different literacy concept in a hands-on way and has a corresponding worksheet. These centers are great for independent work, reading centers, homework, or direct instruction. Have students complete the centers on their own or use as a structured teaching task.
- Pronoun, Preposition, and Contraction Sorts
- Adverbs and Conjunctions Sorts
- Synonyms and Antonyms Sorts
- Common and Proper Noun Sorts
- Fact and Opinion Sorts
- City, Country, and State Sorts
- Mammal, Reptile, and Insect Sort
Each center comes with a label for the task and a corresponding worksheet!
Check out all of this resource:
Advanced Literacy Sorts
If you like this product, be sure to check out these:
10 Writing Centers for Early Learners
4 Sentence Building Literacy Centers
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help childen with autism please visit The Autism Helper