This multiplication challenge was created to provide a motivational way for my students to review 4th grade advanced multiplication standards and learn fifth grade multiplication standards. It consists of weekly, leveled practice pages (6 levels) and assessments, answer keys, a data notebook page, and colored brag tags for each level.
It can be used with 4th graders to teach 4th grade advanced multiplication goals and provide enrichment, or with used 5th graders to reteach 4th grade goals & 5th grade advanced multiplication goals. Level 1 is 4 digit X 1 digit numbers. Level 2 is double digit x double digit. Level 3 is 3 and 4 digit X double digit numbers. Level 4 is triple digit X triple digit numbers. Level 5 is decimal numbers times whole numbers (1-2 digits), and level 6 is decimal number X decimal number.
The specifics are below:
1. 6 sheets of brag tags (black and white, with minimal color), one for each level of the challenge.
2. Four worksheet practice pages with answer keys, for each of the six levels (48 pages in black and white).
3. One weekly assessment for each of the six levels (black and white).
4. One "Teacher Talk" page, explaining how I used this challenge in my classroom.
5. One data notebook page for student use (black and white).
6. One page of photographs to show how we stored the brag tags (color).