Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
This prefix bundle contains many engaging activities to extend your students' understanding of prefixes. Multiple resources provide multiple practice opportunities for your students.
These materials highlight the following prefixes:
1. a 57-slide PowerPoint with a companion handout (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish. Also, you get to choose whether you want to use the printable companion handout includes or the Google Slides version.)
2. a flipbook (You get to choose between the print version and the Google Slides version.)
3. an I Have Who Has Game (You get to choose between the print version or the Google Slides version.)
4. a Concentration Game
5. 5 worksheets (You get to choose between the printable worksheets or the Google Slides activities.)
6. a 3-page assessment (You get to choose between a printable worksheet, a Google Slides version of the assessment, or a self-grading Google Forms version of the assessment.)
As an added bonus, I created 5 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
Most of the materials briefly mention these five common prefixes, but it is assumed that students' already have a basic knowledge of these:
(If your students would benefit from looking at these 5 prefixes carefully, I encourage you to look at my basic Prefixes BUNDLE (un, re, mis, dis, pre) where these are the focus!)
Check out the PREVIEWS!
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!