This is my advanced kit that I use with my fifth grade recorder players. It contains three sets:
1. Fingering Chart: low C through high E, including B flat and F sharp
2. Fingering Flashcards: each page is the front/back pair for a flashcard. The front has just the note on the staff and the back shows the correct fingering and the letter name. Contains the notes GABCD/low DE
3. GABCD/low DE Flashcards: short patterns on the staff.
1. Intermediate Recorder Flashcards: contain fingering and note reading flashcards for the notes GABCD. Letter names printed on the notes to help with beginning note reading.
2. Beginner Recorder Flashcards: contains finger flashcards with just the note name on one side and fingerings on the other. Note reading flashcards for BAG with letters names printed on the notes for beginning note reading.