Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
16.38 MB | 13 pages
Set up an Adventkalender bulletin board display in your classroom!
Each day has a different fact about Christmas in Germany. As students count off the days to Christmas, turn over each day to reveal the fact!
Includes 25 facts about Christmas in Germany (in English, with pictures), as well links to the sources and original images. There is also a short quiz to see what students learned.
How to set up your display board:
- Print out the Power Point slides (in color!)
- Cut each page (two facts per slide) in half and back with construction paper or card stock. Make it colorful!
- On the other side of each fact, write the corresponding number (on the back of the 1. Dezember card, write a big 1)
- Hang up! I recommend setting it up like a calendar - put the header "Dezember" as well as days of the week. Put 1. Dezember underneath whatever day it happens to be this year, and go from there!
- Each day, have turn over a new card to reveal a new fact. You can do this is a class and find out together!