The Adventure Theme Pack consists of 34 themed resources including a newsletter template, an open house PowerPoint template, binder cover, reading signs, job cards, calendar cut-outs, month headers, desk nameplates, and much more! (Includes all items below)
**The newsletter template below uses some fonts which are not common to most computers. You will receive the template as a Microsoft Word file, a pdf file to allow you to see how the newsletter should look with all fonts, and a Microsoft Word file with directions on how to download fonts used in your newsletter which may not be loaded on your computer. You will need to read the "fonts" file that comes with your purchase before you begin editing your newsletter.
1. Adventure Themed Newsletter: A newsletter with an adventure theme.
**Each PowerPoint template includes 21 slides, including slides for subject areas, classroom management, parent involvement, and other classroom-related topics. You will need to read the "Tips for Using PowerPoint Template" file that comes with your purchase before you begin editing your PowerPoint.
2. Adventure-Themed Open House PowerPoint (PC Only): A PowerPoint with an adventure theme.
3. Adventure-Themed Stationery: PDF Stationery with an adventure theme.
4. GEAR Cover: GEAR Binder Cover (PDF Form is fillable, but not editable).
5. Adventure-Themed Calendar Cut-Outs: Three sets of adventure-themed calendar cut-outs. 31 days plus 5 special events (108 cut-outs!)
6. Adventure-Themed Month Headings: An adventure-themed header for each month of the year!
7. Adventure-Themed Desk Nameplates: Desk nameplates with an adventure theme.
8. Adventure-Themed Mini-Office Cover: A mini office cover with an adventure theme. (PDF Form is fillable, not editable)
9. Adventure-Themed Back to School Card: Welcome card perfect for putting on students' desks the first day!
10. Adventure-Themed Postcard: A postcard to match your theme.
11. Adventure-Themed All About Me Page: An "All About Me" page perfect for introducing new students.
12. Adventure-Themed ABC Cards: Alphabet cards are perfect for creating a word wall!
13. "Adventuring Into Words!" Word Wall Sign: An adventure-themed sign to display with a word wall.
14. Explorer of the Week Page: A page for the student of the week to fill in, color, and share with the class. Great for bulletin boards or class books!
15. Explorer of the Week Certificate: A certificate to present to the explorer of the week.
16. Adventure-Themed Passes: Passes include boys & girls restroom passes, office pass, and nurse pass.
17. Adventure-Themed Homework Passes: A homework pass to match your theme.
18. Adventure-Themed Job Cards: 16 common classroom job cards plus a blank card provided as a PDF fillable form.
19. Adventure-Themed Birthday Certificate: A birthday certificate to present to a student on his/her birthday!
20. Adventure-Themed Birthday Certificate: A birthday card to present to a student on his/her birthday!
21. Adventure-Themed Bookmarks: Colorful bookmarks perfect for encouraging readers.
22. Adventure-Themed Thank You Card: A thank you card to match your theme.
23. Adventure-Themed Weekly Planner Page: A weekly planner page perfect for recording homework and behavior for parents to sign.
24. Adventure-Themed Back to School Book (Early Level): A themed 6-page book for students to complete at the beginning of the school year. (cover included)
25. Adventure-Themed Back to School Book (Primary Level): A themed 6-page book for students to complete at the beginning of the school year. (cover included)
26. Adventure-Themed Back to School Book (Intermediate Level): A themed 6-page book for students to complete at the beginning of the school year. (cover included)
27. Adventure-Themed Memory Book: A 6-page adventure-themed memory book for students to complete at the end of the school year.
28. Adventure-Themed Substitute Report Card: A form for the substitute to fill out about his/her experience in your classroom.
29. Adventure-Themed Punch a Bunch Card: A card for students to earn punches for good behavior and/or responsibility.
30. Adventure Cash: Themed "money" to use for a classroom economy. A page of each denomination is included. (1s, 5s, 10s, 20s)
31. Adventure-Themed Nametags: Nametags to match your theme. (PDF Form is fillable, but not editable)
32. Adventure-Themed Yearly Calendar: A themed calendar perfect for writing activities or assignments! (Includes 12 months, with 3 rotating sets of graphics)
33. Adventure Reading Strategy Signs: 7 strategy signs for good readers. Also includes 3 signs with questions to ask before, during and after reading.
34. Adventure Writing Stages Signs: Writing stage signs include prewriting, drafting, revising, editing, publishing, and sharing. (6 signs in all)
Connect with me to see my products in action:
Teaching Maddeness Blog
Teacher's Clubhouse on Facebook
Amanda on Pinterest
By downloading a Teacher’s Clubhouse file, you are agreeing to the following license terms. Teacher's Clubhouse, Inc. owns and retains the copyright on each file. Your download entitles you to one non-exclusive license to use the unaltered file for non-commercial, non-profit purposes in one classroom only. If you intend to use the file in multiple classrooms, you must purchase one copy for each classroom. Your license does not authorize you to re-sell or otherwise use the file for profit in any way; to alter the file in any way; to create derivative works based on the file; or to post or distribute the file on your website, through email, on message boards, or in printed copy, except that your license authorizes you to distribute printed copies to students in one classroom.