Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Add some fun to your addition strategies tool belt with these engaging addition activities! Grab your students attention from the start with word problems, interactive notebook pages, skill practice worksheets, flip-flaps for math journals, addition games, coloring by sum, task cards, and math craftivities. Simply print these no-prep printables and start learning NOW!
This resource includes:
-- Anchor charts for vocabulary words and strategies (with editable definitions)
-- Flip-flap pages for math journals
-- Practice pages
-- Interactive notebook pages
-- Spinner games
-- Board games
-- Word problem task cards (12 one-digit, two-digit, three-digit, and open-ended)
-- 5 different craftivities with editable prompts
Strategies and skills covered:
- Doubles Plus One
- The Commutative Property (Adding in Any Order)
- Breaking Numbers Apart
- Making Groups of Ten
- Adding Many Addends
- Word Problems
- 2-Digit Addition with and without Regrouping
- 3-Digit Addition with and without Regrouping
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about this resource! Please submit your questions through my TPT store or by emailing me at email@example.com.
This product is a .
To edit this product, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text box on the editable page that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight the text when you’re finished entering your working to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save and print or email to parents: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text to match the text that is already on the background of the product, you will need to purchase those fonts from the creator of the fonts. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones I used.
* If you need to add another slide in with the same background so you don’t have to lose each slides information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure it out together!