Adventures of the Superkids Back to School Review Skills
This was a special request!
Need to review basic skills for your Superkid 1st graders? This unit is packed with a variety of math and literacy activities that will work great for the first two weeks back.
There is different sets of game cards
that you incorporate into all of the activities. This gives your students the opportunity to become familiar with the set up and after initial instructions should free up some of your time.
This set includes:
• Pick a Pencil Number Game (includes special cards to make the game fun)
• Pick a Book Alphabet review Game (includes special cards to make the game fun)
• Pick a Book basic CVC word Game (includes special cards to make the game fun)
• Pick a Pencil Memory Word Review Game (includes special cards to make the game fun)
The rules for this games are all the same just use the different cards below to practice a different skill set.
There are additional student response sheets to extend the learning and provide various centers.
• Roll Say Keep & Write Game Activity with mat and recording sheet
Math Activities Include
Differentiated Student Pages (with number lines) for numbers 1-10, 11-20, 21-30,31-40,41-50 and blank.
• Count On Activity
• Count Back Activity
• Before and After Activity
Literacy Activities Include
• Alphabet Write On Activity with student response sheet
• Alphabet Write Back Activity with student response sheet
• Alphabet Before and After Activity with student response sheet
• Rhyme On Activity with student response sheet
Need more resources for Superkids
Adventures of the Superkids and More Adventures of the Superkids Bundle
Thank you for looking at my store. Please consider becoming a follower to be notified of new items. All new items are 50% off for the first 48 hours.