Adverbs: Ten pages of grammar worksheets focusing on adverbs. The exercises challenge students to explore adverbs in a variety of ways.
This package includes:
1. Unit title page
2. Verb and adverb relationship match exercise.
3. Adding “ly” to adjectives to make adverbs.
4. Adverb sort into when, where, and how.
5. Circle the adverbs in each sentence.
6. Write sentences using the adverbs provided.
7. Adverb opposite word match.
8. Students brainstorm adverbs to describe things they can do.
9. Students combine verbs and adverbs to make silly sentences.
10. Adverb word search.
11. Circle the adverbs in the sentences provided. Draw a picture to describe the passage.
12. Teacher answer pages (2 pages in total).
If you like the Adverbs worksheets, you may also be interested in the following:
Get all 5 sets at a discount!
Parts of Speech Grammar Bundle (Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs)
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.