This bundle contains multiple resources for teaching your students how adverbs are used in sentences. Your students will have MANY opportunities to practice identifying adverbs.
I recommend starting with the PowerPoint, because it introduces students to adverbs in a logical and systematic way. There are 5 main sections in the PowerPoint:
1. Adverbs can modify verbs.
2. Adverbs can modify adjectives.
3. Adverbs can modify adverbs.
4. Many adverbs end with -LY, but there are also many adverbs that do NOT end in these two letters. Furthermore, students are reminded that there are words that end with -ly that are NOT adverbs (friendly, lovely, apply, family)
5. The final section contains many practice slides.
After you introduce the key concepts with the PowerPoint, there are many engaging activities that will allow your students to continue identifying adverbs.
This bundle includes:
1. a 76-slide PowerPoint
2. a 6-page matching PowerPoint companion handout
3. 30 Boom Cards (digital task cards)
4. a foldable study guide
5. 6 practice worksheets
6. a game with 45 sentence cards
7. an assessment
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
You can also click on the following links to take a closer, detailed look at some of the individual items contained in the bundle:
Adverbs: A Foldable Study Guide
Adverbs Digital Task Cards: BOOM Cards
Adverbs Packet: 6 Worksheets and 1 Assessment
Copyright by Deb Hanson 2017
Please note: The PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, background).
Visit my blog! www.crafting-connections.blogspot.com
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!