Teaching grammar and parts of speech can be lots of fun with this hands-on adverb unit! Students are up and moving as they learn about adverbs and their application. Adverb worksheets and adverb assessments round out this great set.
☝ CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE GRAMMAR SERIES BUNDLE! ☝
This Adverbs Pack Includes:
★ Posters: Adverbs, Adjectives, and Verbs
★ Adverb List- How, Where, & When
- Adverb Charades Game: (24 Cards) In this high energy game, students will work in teams to try and guess the adverb their teammate is acting out.
- Adverb Sort: How, Where, and When (24 Cards) Answer key included. In this activity, students will sort adverbs by the way they modify an adjective or verb.
- QR Code Activity: Name that Adverb (16 Cards) There is a non-QR code reader version too. Answer key included. Students will work independently or in pairs to identify the adverb in a given sentence. Afterwards, they’ll use their device’s QR reader for answers. Adverbs QR Reader Activity also listed individually.
- Game Board to use with Name the Adverb cards.
- Independent Reading Adverb Search Graphic Organizer (2 on a page) In this activity, students will search for adverbs as they read independently, and complete the chart with their favorite adverbs.
- Verbs and Adverbs: Students will pair verbs and adverbs
- Adverb Sleuth: Students search for adverbs in passage. Answer key included.
- Writing Activity- Adverb Adventure: Students write a story using adverbs
Check Out These Hands-on Grammar Activities:
Nouns & Adjectives Hands-on Activities
Subjects & Predicates Hands-on Activities
Synonyms & Antonyms Hands-on Activities
Adverbs Hands-on Activities
Dictionary Skills: Alphabetical Order and Guide Words (Valentines's Day Edition)
Grammar Posters Parts of Speech
Thank you for reviewing my product!
♥ ♥ ♥ If you choose to purchase, please consider leaving feedback. You'll earn credits towards future purchases. Win! Win! ♥ ♥ ♥
Let's Keep in Touch!
⭐ Follow Spivey Sparks on TpT!