This resource can be used in many ways. In my classroom, we go through the lesson slides as a whole group. The students then review the slides before completing the practice section. There are 25 practice questions.
You will be able to look up the student scores and see which questions the students got wrong. It will also be evident if there is a problem with one or more of the questions. This will give you the opportunity to reteach that skill.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own.
• Sell the files or give them away for free.
• Post this document on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the methods above.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits that you use to purchase new resources.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.