- 100 x Interactive and engaging pairwork speaking activities (2 for each topic).In pairs, students are presented with a question and must evaluate 5 possible answers.Students discuss each option, expressing and justifying opinions, evaluating and speculating, in order to work towards a negotiated dec$50.00$100.00Save $50.00
- 7 x fun, engaging, no-prep, communicative products! 1. ESL Speaking ActivityPhotos comparison Debate questions2. Vocabulary Flashcards60 x vocabulary flashcards related to the topic3. ESL Debates Activity4. Conversation FlashcardsEngaging discussion questions 5. Advertising Vocabulary Crossword 6.$7.25$14.50Save $7.25
An interactive and engaging pairwork speaking activity.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
(lower-level students can attempt this activity if they have been familiarized with some of the target speaking skills detailed below)
Students are presented with a debate scenario.
Part 1: Students evaluate 5 possible options.
Part 2: Students negotiate towards a decision.
Part 3: Students join different or larger groups and attempt to justify their decision.
Target speaking skills:
- Sustaining an interaction.
- Exchanging ideas.
- Expressing and justifying opinions.
- Convincing, arguing and persuading.
- Agreeing and/or disagreeing.
- Suggesting, speculating, evaluating.
- Negotiating towards a decision.
Gamification options are provided with the teacher's instructions.