Media Literacy PDF File.
This Media Literacy file looks at advertising techniques and commercials. Included in the file are:
1) A Blank Brainstorming Page - Where do you come across advertising
2) Where do you come across advertising answer page
3) Brainstorming - Ideas for my product for a commercial
4) Things to include in your commercial
5) Blank Template to write the script of the commercial
6) Example page for a Print Ad
7) Print Ad activity- student create their own print ad
8) List things that make commercials memorable
9) Your favourite commercial
10) Watch three different commercials
11) Commercial Evaluation checklist
12) Advertising Assignment #1
13) Advertising Assignment #2
14) Advertising Assignment #1 Evaluation Page
15) Advertising Assignment #2 Evaluation Page
16) Advertising Success Criteria
17) Commercials focus on Demographics - blank template
18) Advantages of Online, Television, and Radio commercials
19) Activity page - Identify the demographic
20) Alphabetical Order
21) Create your own digital commercial using an iPad or Computer.
Download the preview file to get a sample idea of the pages found in the PDF. Please note, not all of the pages are in the preview. Thanks.