EVERY SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER knows how important it is to teach our students to SOCIAL SKILLS to help them make decisions, increase interactions, and manage behavior in their life. Social Skills are essential....and also so confusing for our learners.
This unit focuses on ADVOCATING FOR YOURSELF using AGE APPROPRIATE CLIP ART for older learners (although it could be great for students of all ages).
The unit includes a ton of resources to use during 1:1 instruction, small group, and independent work.
- Feelings Word Wall
- Feelings Task Cards
- Communication Strips (for requesting things you need from others)
- b/w worksheets (matching identical pictures, picture to word)
- feelings concept webs
- b/w trace and color mini reader
- 2 Bingo versions
- 5 Adapted InteractiveBooks
- 17 Independent Work Task Cards (matching picture to picture)
- 17 Independent Work Task Cards (matching picture to word)
- 16 YES/NO clip cards
- 11 Social Stories
Please message me with any questions you may have, I am happy to respond and answer anytime!
Check out my other Social Skills Units for months of interactive activities perfect for students at ALL AGES!
Expected vs. Unexpected Behavior Unit
Calming Strategies Unit
CLICK THE STAR TO FOLLOW ME FOR NEWS ON FREEBIES AND SALES!