Study the well-loved fable of "The Fox and The Grapes" by reading 2 versions of the story, doing a readers theater with your class, working on a beautiful coloring page, and then choosing which worksheets and crafts best fit your students' needs.
What You Get:
- "Fable" Anchor Chart defining a fable
- "Who Was Aesop" non-fiction article
- Coloring Page of The Fox and The Grapes
- Color illustration of The Fox and The Grapes
- Modern Day Version of the story of "The Fox and The Grapes"
- Original Story of "The Fox and The Grapes" by Aesop
- Comprehension question worksheet
- Readers Theater of the Fable (2 scripts, one for the fox and narrator with highlighted lines)
- Cut out characters and set to make into puppets
- Sequencing Story Strips
- Worksheet with character traits and vocabulary words
- Writing template to write your own version of the fable
- Writing template with question "How Would You Get The Grapes?"
- Writing template with character topper for story summary or story response.
You Might Also Like Some Picture Book Studies...
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!