Study the well-loved fable of "The Town Mouse and The Country Mouse" by reading 2 versions of the story, doing a readers theater with your class, working on a beautiful coloring page, and then choosing which worksheets and crafts best fit your students' needs.
What You Get:
- "Fable" Anchor Chart defining a fable
- "Who Was Aesop" non-fiction article
- 1 Coloring Pages of The Town Mouse and The Country Mouse
- Color illustration of The Town Mouse and The Country Mouse
- Modern Day Version of the story of "The Town Mouse and The Country Mouse"
- Original Story of "The Town Mouse and The Country Mouse by Aesop
- Comprehension question worksheet
- Readers Theater of the Fable (4 scripts, one for each character with highlighted lines)
- Cut out characters to make into puppets
- Sequencing Story Strips
- Worksheet with character traits and vocabulary words
- Writing template to write your own version of the fable
- Writing template with question "Where Would You Prefer to Live?"
- Writing template with character topper for story summary or story response.
You Might Also Like Some Picture Book Studies...
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!