Also included in
- Practice Multiple ELA Skills with these fun and interactive Boom cards: 1. Text Structure2. Author's Purpose3. Figurative Language4. Sentence, Fragment, or Run-On5. Aesop's Fables and ThemeCheck out the previews for a closer look and to play live previews!WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?Boom cards are digital t$9.50$13.00Save $3.50
- This is a custom bundle of resources by request. If you're interested in requesting your own custom bundle, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you!EmmaIf you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...►FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!►FOLLOW me on Pinterest!►FOLLOW m$12.00$18.00Save $6.00
This deck is a fun activity to review the reading skill of determining the theme. Students will read 10 fables and determine the theme via multiple choice questions, getting instant feedback and practice!
Test this resource out! Click here to play the live preview!
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
Boom cards are digital task cards that you play on the Boom Learning website. They are easy and fun to use!
- No printing, cutting, laminating
- Use with internet connected devices: computers, tablets, Smartboards
- Data tracking with paid subscription
You will receive a link to the task cards on the Boom Learning website when you download this resource. You will be asked to sign into your account or create a free account. All purchased decks can be found in your Library. Boom Cards are accessed and used on the Boom Learning website. There is no need to download, save, or print.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. Use this resource on a tablet, computer, or Smartboard!
You Might Also Like:
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...