Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.13 MB | 9 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.6.4.B. They will determine the meaning of words with common Greek and Latin roots. Students will describe how common Greek and Latin affixes change the meaning of roots. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 5 links to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as affix and root
• Table with common Greek and Latin suffixes and their associated meaning and examples
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels