Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What a value! This bundle was designed for teaching about Medieval Africa. The lesson bundle includes NINE current, engaging, versatile lessons to introduce the geography of Europe and an editable Quiz in both Google forms and Word. The assignments are available in both printable and Google Ready versions. What’s included:
1. A Satellite Map Introduction: This geography introduction is a FANTASTIC instructional tool! As you click the instructional slide, different geographical features labels appear on the map. In addition, there are clear, engaging, satellite pictures of the region from space and pictures of prominent physical features close up! This is like a virtual field trip!
2. Three assignment options for teachers to choose from for further processing:
A) A travel diary physical geography blog.
B) A postcard from the region detailing the physical geography.
C) An Instagram tour of the region with pictures and descriptions.
3. A Map Activity- Students fill in a blank map with physical features.
4. A Where in the World Scavenger Hunt- Student Centered Worksheet. Students fill in answers after reading four clues on their own (includes answer key).
5. World Domination Video Graphic Organizer and FREE YouTube video. This activity is great for Middle School Age students, it’s self-run, and my students LOVE it!
6. Google Exploration and Map Activity- This is an excellent visual field trip of the region. Students use Google MYMAPS and complete interactive Google Slides.
7. Geography quizzes in both Word and Google forms are included!
This activity set is also included in a the larger Medieval Africa Bundle.
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania, Feudal Europe, Medieval Europe