Reinforce knowledge and review African geography while having fun doing a puzzle. This word search puzzle worksheet features the names of 29 countries found in Africa. The words are hidden in all directions including diagonally and backwards and there may be some overlap, making this a somewhat challenging word find.
The map of Africa that serves as a background to this puzzle adds to the interest.
Help your students become familiar with these African countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burundi, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia
You might also like:
• European Union Word Search
• South America Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥