African American History / Black History Month Mega Bundle Combo Pack
★ ☆ ★ Our African American History / Black History Month Mega Combo Pack has everything you'll need and requires absolutely NO PREPARATION! ★ ☆ ★ Scroll down the page to see EVERYTHING
that you'll get!
To see a preview for some of the products in this mega bundle combo pack, click on the following:
African American History Then and Now Interactive Notebook
Henry's Freedom Box
Civil Rights Document Depot
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
This 117-page interactive notebook and lapbook bundle includes:
• Steps to create a lapbook
• Using Composition Notebooks
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• Uncommon Learning: Customized Activities Option Menus
• Pre-selected technology integration interactive website links provided
• Vocabulary Cards Pocket with 33 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Notebook Vocabulary Fold Cards
• Vocabulary Word Work Cards Homework / Classwork / Group Activities
• The 8 Strands of African American History
• African American Informational Diamond Fold
• African American Accordion Timeline
• Compare and Contrast Bracket: Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X
• Compare and Contrast Bracket: Jackie Robinson and Muhammad Ali
• Compare and Contrast Enrichment Matrix: Harriet Tubman and Sojourner Truth
• Compare and Contrast Enrichment Matrix: Viola Davis Desmond and Rosa Parks
• Compare and Contrast Venn Diagram
• Cause and Effect Trifold Activity
• Cause and Effects Flaps: The Civil War
• Flip Book-Style Flap Activity
• African American Important Figures pocket and 56 pre-made, no prep famous African American Figures
• Character Traits Focus
• Character Traits Fold
• Character Traits Diamond Fold: Martin Luther King, Jr.
• 'All About' Trapezoid Quote Foldable
• 'All About' Trapezoid Foldable: The Freedom Riders
• The UPs and DOWNs of Life During Wartime: The American Revolution and The Civil War
• Political Cartoon Activity
• What would Martin Luther King, Jr. say of he could see America today?...What would Harriet Tubman say of she could see America today?.
• Honoring Historical African American Women on a $3-Dollar Bill Activity
• Create a U.S. Postal Stamp Honoring a Famous African American Activity
• Social Media Technology: #Equality Activity
• Influential African American Women of Your Home State Research Activity
• Compare and Contrast Trifold: Elson Howard and Jackie Robinson
• Important Figure Trifold: Frederick Douglas, Barack Obama, Harriet Tubman, Muhammad Ali, Serena Williams,
• Map Skills: The Underground Railroad
• Facts About The Negros Baseball Leagues
• Willie O'Ree: African American NHL Hockey Player
• Jim Brown: African American NFL Football Player
• Michael Jordan: African American NBA Basketball Player
• Mae Jemison: NASA Astronaut and Aviator
• Leland Melvin: Former NASA Astronaut and NFL Football Player
• Viola Davis: Actress
• Bass Reeves: The Lone Ranger
• Edmonia Lewis: Artist / Sculpter
• Phyllis Wheatley: Poet
• Henry "Box" Brown
• Journal Entry Activity
• Sufferage Sash and African Americans Activity
• Influential Entrepreneurs: Daymond John and Shark Tank Activity
• Create an African American History Museum Advertisement Activity
• Art Focus Activity: Famous African American Artists
• African American Explorers 5-Point Pentagon Foldable Activity
• What If?...Time Travel
• If you could go back in time to visit some famous African-Americans in history, what 3 souvenirs would you like to bring back with you? Interactive Activity
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
• Rosa Parks: More Than A Seat Informational Text Test Prep Passage with Answer Key
...and much more in this engaging interactive notebook bundle!
Henry's Freedom Box with Interactive Notebook, Test Prep, & Annotation Assistant
Henry's Freedom Box Interactive Activities includes differentiated interactive activities and makes a eye-catching student-created bulletin board!
This Product is Designed to:
• engage students using social studies based resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of differentiated graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• highlight key issues and themes
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
This resource includes:
• How to make an interactive notebook/lapbook
• Interactive Notebook pocket envelope for storage of work that is not yet completed
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Vocabulary Word Search
• Author's purpose
• Differentiated Comparing/Contrasting using multiple graphic organizers for specific teacher targets
• Character Traits
• Puzzle Pieces Jigsaw Activity
• All About Henry 3D Make A Crate Activity
• Enrichment Diamond Fold Activity
• Civil War Research Activities
• On Demand Writing Activity
• Map Skills: Map out Henry's Route
• The Emancipation Proclamation
• Famous Figures Foldables
• Create an Acrostic Poem Activity
• Facts About Henry "Box" Brown
• Math Connection Activity
• Science - Technology - Engineering - Math (STEM) Activity
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
Included in this bundle is our Civil War: A Nation Divided ELA informational text test prep passage and Rosa Parks: More Than Just A Seat ELA informational text test prep passage - great for enrichment, for use as a close read, for small group/partnered work, test prep, and more! You also receive our popular Annotation Assistant packet to help student learn the skills for annotating and organizing information!
You'll also receive our Primary Source Document Depot: Civil Rights and our Primary Source Document Depot: The Civil War
Primary sources provide a window into the past. They provide access to first-hand, original documents and records produced by people who lived during that period. Students will love working in groups to research information that connect to what they are learning as well as get a chance to see primary source documents that otherwise would not be included in their learning and exploration!
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2017