Also included in
- Encourage a Growth Mindset in your STEM classroom with this Growth Mindset Posters Bundle. These 40 black & white coloring pages include all the STEM inspirational quote posters in my shop.Get your classroom ready for school, and inspire your science classes with these coloring posters featuring$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
These 10 coloring posters feature inspirational quotes by noted African American scientists and engineers, perfect for Black History Month. This STEAM activity combines art and design with STEM education.
Click here to download a free sample of one of the quotes.
These pages are perfect for Makerspace posters, science notebooks, art classes, and more. They reinforce life skills and inspire students of all backgrounds. Ponder these universal truths while coloring in the designs, which include mandalas, decorative frames, and more.
Scientists and Engineers Quoted:
- Beth A. Brown (February 4, 1969 - October 5, 2008) NASA Astrophysicist & Science Educator.
- Christine Darden (b. September 10, 1942) Aeronautical Engineer for NASA researching supersonic flight and sonic booms.
- Mark Dean (b. March 2, 1957) Engineer & Co-inventor of the first IBM PC, the first PC color monitor, and the 1-gigahertz microprocessor.
- Annie Easley (1933-2011) Mathematician & Software Developer for the NASA Centaur Rocket Stage, used to launch the Cassini probe, and laying the foundation for launches of the Space Shuttle and satellites.
- Philip Emeagwali (b. 1954) Nigerian-American winner of the Gordon Bell Prize for outstanding achievement in high-performance computing applications.
- Mae C. Jemison (b. October 17, 1956) Medical Doctor, Scientist & First African American Female Astronaut.
- Katherine Johnson (b. August 26, 1918 ) Mathematician and “Human Computer" at the NASA-Langley segregated West Area Computer group who hand-calculated the trajectory of John Glenn’s Friendship 7 Mission to verify figures generated by electronic computer.
- Lonnie Johnson (b. October 6, 1949) NASA Engineer & Inventor of the Super Soaker Water Gun.
- Gerald A. (Jerry) Lawson (December 1, 1940 - April 9, 2011) Video Game & Computer Pioneer and developer of the first video game console system.
- Jamice Obianyo (b. February 12, 1961) Chemist and Director of the Ecolab/Project WET Clean and Conserve Education Program, teaching kids to conserve water and making the world a healthier place.
Click the green button next to my photo to follow me here on TPT for product updates and sales.
Visit www.stem-inspirations.com for more STEM and STEAM product reviews, free resource library, and more inspiring STEM quotes and journals.
Find more STEM Inspirations:
On my blog
If you like these printable pages, please consider leaving a review and you'll receive credits on future TPT purchases. Thank you!