Giraffes, Elephants, and Zebras! 3 African animals for your students to read about (4 pages of facts for each animal), answer questions on, and complete a piece of artwork about. This packet will take about 6 days to complete. I like to use it to introduce my animal unit so students can see how informational facts are organized so they can use this as an example when categorizing information into a report format. Students enjoy learning about the animals and love creating the art project that goes along with it.
- How to use these materials
- facts about giraffes, elephants, and zebras
- general information, habitats, food, physical traits, babies, and predators
- diagrams of a giraffe, elephant, and zebra
- an art project for each animal (giraffe, elephant, and zebra)