PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a large African Animal Theme Unit designed for preschool and pre-K teachers and children, using realistic animals graphics.
Use this African Animal theme curriculum to:
• present a developmentally appropriate creative curriculum for children aged 3
through 6 years old
• Create an African Animal Theme Box with all the learning ideas and manipulative games
• Have on hand for emergent curriculum when and interest in African Animals arises
• Save time searching through the web for new ideas - they are right here!
In this in-depth theme unit you will find:
• tons of written activity ideas for creative art, language, math, science, songs and
rhymes, cooking, games and stories.
• forms and graphic organizers to design your idea plan for the day or week
• original activity pages for concentration and lotto games, patterning, dot to dots, mazes, sequencing, predictable lists, alphabet and number cards, one to one correspondence, counting, matching, vocabulary/picture cards, story starters, frames and door hangers, emergent reading booklets, cut and paste activities,
which is same/different, tags and labels, puzzles, hand-eye tracing
activities, and much, MUCH more!
CLICK ON THE "PREVIEW" BUTTON TO SEE MORE SAMPLE PAGES...