Also included in
- It's time to add some authentic and relatable voices to your distance learning plans for Spanish with resources made especially for use with Google Classroom™. Whether you need something raucous and colorful to do with your Spanish students with Cascarones or some daily routine vocabulary practice,$19.36$27.65Save $8.29
- It's time to spice up your distance learning plans for French with some authentic cultural voices and resources made especially for use with Google Classroom™. Whether you need something fun and raucous to do with your French students, ER verb grammar instruction or some daily routine vocabulary pra$20.13$28.75Save $8.62
- Never wonder again what you're going to use to teach Francophone culture. This proficiency-centered bundle includes resources perfect for learning cultural competency even through distance learning like the French-speaking country bulletin board activities and webquest. The best selling set of Mardi$42.94$61.34Save $18.40
- Focus your energy back on your students in your comprehensible French classroom and get all the essentials you need for teaching present tense grammar, high-frequency verbs, and French 1 vocabulary in one place! This proficiency-centered bundle includes Francophone classroom decor, digital interacti$82.70$103.37Save $20.67
- Teaching for proficiency doesn't have to eat up your weekends and your prep time in your comprehensible Spanish classroom. Get all the essentials you need for distance learning to teach Hispanic culture, high-frequency verbs, and Spanish 1 vocabulary in one place and get back to teaching with compre$100.50$125.62Save $25.12
Have you ever wondered what your students' perceptions of Africa were before teaching your culture unit on Africa, or teaching about African history or geography? This FREE digital resource for use with Google Forms™ in Google Classroom™ is an easy, no-prep activity that explores African media portrayals through the perspective of a prominent African cultural leader, Angélique Kidjo.
The African continent is an often underrepresented subject in schools, and middle and high school students need to be challenged in their views on .
Why You Need This Activity:
What better way to break down stereotypes than to hear about the perceptions of Africa from the perspective of its people?
This powerful from Benin will inspire and challenge your students to think differently about African countries and to step outside their own cultural perceptions to practice empathy & perspective.
Before you teach your content on African culture, society, history, or geography, be sure your students hear from its people.
- multiple Grammy awards
- 20+ years in music
- UN Ambassador of Goodwill
- advocate for education and human rights
The interview comes with 12 questions ready-to-use with Google Forms™ in Google Classroom™, or easily shareable as a form.
This activity is about 45-60 minutes, and can be done independently. Makes a great subwork assignment!
---Ideal for upper middle school or high school---
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Ready to bring the rhythm of Benin to your class?
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber for exclusive freebies, giveaways, and exclusive content!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
Get your lessons organized:
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Bring the party virtually NO PREP
Save big on current and future digital lessons: