This nonfiction botany read-aloud about African Daisies (osteospermum) is a great way to bring the outdoors into your primary classroom! Carefully explains fun facts about this purple flower in a way that is easy for young readers to understand. Twenty-six pages of vibrant pictures, questions for the reader, and exciting facts to study!
The Stunning Osteospermum was written by a veteran teacher, who has taught for over 20 years.
✨Osteospermum Nonfiction Read Aloud: ✨
- 25-page book full of vibrant pictures of fun facts
- Detailed printing directions (print in color on cardstock)
- Use it while you are studying botany with your class.
- Place it in your classroom library for students to enjoy.
- Read, go outside, and find an osteospermum plant to study!
To further your study on African Daisies, you might like: