Discover African folktales while practicing fluency with this set of reader's theater scripts. Perfect for Black History Month or any time of year!
This resource is part of a series created to integrate the history and culture of Black people into the curriculum. As a primary teacher, the month of February is so jam-packed with celebrations to recognize. There’s no need to restrict activities or discussions related to Black History to February!
• Anansi the Spider Script
• Anansi and the Talking Melon Script
• How Anansi Got His Stories Script
• Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters Script
• Little Red and the Very Hungry Lion Script
• Bonus - Viola Desmond Script
• Response activities - story map, summarizing, comparing and contrasting tales
• Assessment tools - fluency self assessment and rubric
You may also be interested in:
Follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded!
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me in the Product Q&A section below or by email at email@example.com.
Thanks for looking!