Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a socratic seminar / student-led discussion project. This is a pretty advanced project to do, but a great fun way for students to get involved.
- The AfricanImperialismFishbowlActivityDirections should make it clear to you AND the students on how it will work.
- Note: You can change the discussion questions based on what you discussed in class. I personally had my students
Vote on discussion questions. We watched the movie The Black Panther in conjunction to this activity as evidence
in the first discussion question.
- If you need additional assistance, feel free to view the setup on this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwxnBv-dNBI
- The rubric is provided based on the C3 Curriculum and is good scaffolding for IB History Source Analysis.
- There are examples of exemplars.
- There is a template for students with learning exceptionalities or ELL.