Also included in
- Looking for fun and engaging music assignments and music projects for your Middle and General Music classes? Then look no further with this bundle of classroom tested, low prep, music composition and performance assessments designed to inspire creativity in young musicians.Click here to stay up to d$13.50$18.00Save $4.50
- The Rock Music Worksheets & Lessons Mega Bundle is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These lessons, worksheets, assignments, projects, music classroom decor kits and listening activities are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources that$95.00$134.00Save $39.00
- This value packed World Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle contains the perfect set of resources for teaching World Music to Middle School and General Music students.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in the World Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle:World Instruments$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
- This Music Composition Bundle of activities, lessons, worksheets and projects will keep your students busy and engaged with musical creativity all year. Each resource included in the low prep bundle has been classroom tested over many years with students of all abilities attaining success.Click here$30.00$41.50Save $11.50
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 2 is a great collection of resources that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, you just choose a lesson or activity and go.Click here to stay up$54.00$74.00Save $20.00
- This Music Mega Bundle 1 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in th$75.00$106.00Save $31.00
The African Music Composition Project is a fun and engaging activity for Middle School and General Music students. It is a great cooperative learning Performance and Composition assignment. Everything that you need is included, all you have to do is print the pages that suit your needs and you and your students are ready to go!
Included in the African Music Composition Project:
- African Music Composition Task Description page
- Three different Marking Rubrics – choose the one/s that suit your needs
- TWO African Folk Songs – Obi Senya Na and Banuwa
- Student Handouts- arrange and print to suit your needs
- Student Samples
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!