Also included in
- Looking for fun and engaging music assignments and music projects for your Middle and General Music classes? Then look no further with this bundle of classroom tested music composition and performance assessments designed to inspire creativity in young musicians.Click here to stay up to date with la$8.80$16.00Save $7.20
- This collection of Music Resources is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These resources are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources that are relevant and engaging for your students.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesE$68.00$120.50Save $52.50
- This value packed Music Bundle contains the perfect set of resources for teaching World Music to Middle School and General Music students.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in the Bundle are:• Bulletin Board - World Instruments• World Music Lessons and Worksheets• Wor$11.76$21.00Save $9.24
- This Bundle of Music Composition Activities and projects will keep your students busy and engaged with creativity. I have used each every one of these composition activities for many years, over and over again because they get results - and they will for your students too!Click here to stay up to da$19.88$37.00Save $17.12
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 2 is a great collection of resources that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, you just choose a lesson or activity and go.Click here to stay up$36.00$66.00Save $30.00
- This Music Mega Bundle 1 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesUnits of Work$52.00$95.50Save $43.50
The African Music Composition Project is a fun and engaging activity for Middle School and General Music students. It is a great cooperative learning Performance and Composition assignment. Everything that you need is included, all you have to do is print the pages that suit your needs and you and your students are ready to go!
Included in this resource are:
- Task Description page
- Three different Marking Rubrics – choose the one/s that suit your needs
- TWO African Folk Songs – Obi Senya Na and Banuwa
- Student Handouts- arrange and print to suit your needs
- Student Samples
I have used this Ensemble Assignment with my Year 8 students for a number of years. The task is given to students to complete the performance and composition section in class, with the writing section completed at home. This has been a very successful assignment with a high completion rate by students with some amazing and creative results! I always record/video the students’ performances and play back later for peer review; the students love that part!!!
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!