Let your student enjoy one of O. Henry’s surprise endings as they explore the meaning of friendship
in “After Twenty Years,” one of the author’s most famous short stories.
Your 10-page, reproducible
study guide includes . . .
• introduction, background information, audio and video suggestions
• full text
of the short story
pertinent to the short story
• comprehension questions
that accompany the short story
• a vocabulary test
• a selection test
on the short story
• a number of post-reading topics for further discussion or research
• answer keys
This classroom activity is suitable for middle school, high school, homeschool, and college classes
To learn about new Class Act products, discounts, and freebies, just follow me
. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me”
beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.
Here are other Class Act Press products you and your students might enjoy:
• The Open Window: The Study Guide for the H. H. Munro (Saki) Short Story
• Dusk: The Study Guide for the H. H. Munro (Saki) Short Story
• FREEBIE!!! An Idiom by Any Other Name
• On Second Thought: Looking at Phrases That Use "Second"
• Tips of the Slung: A Humorous Look at Spoonerisms
• Amusing Adverbs: Fun with Tom Swifties
• Love Is All Around: Parts of Speech and Writing Fun