Wondering how to get those students enthused that first day back?
Try these After - Vacation activities that help produce Spanish while making the conversation pertinent.
Sometimes it can be challenging returning after a long break.
These exercises make that first day a breeze and allow you to ease into the work week.
1) 10 Fill-in or Rewrite the Sentence about the past vacation
2) 8 Partner Questions to discuss the break
3) a section for Speaking in Groups of 4.
Samples of Fill-In for students to rewrite upon return:
• Lo mas divertido fue cuando..........................
• Estas dos semanas pasadas han sido _____ porque...........
Sample of Partner Question:
• Dime una meta que tendras para el ano nuevo
Sample of Group questions:
• ¿Te entristece que hayas vuelto al colegio? Explica..
*** Not all questions pertain to the break , but most do.
*** The section for Companeros does include some imperfect subjunctive,
however it may be modified to present subjunctive.
• The language used in some of the questions is fairly advanced suitable for a
4th year Spanish class or college course.
* Instructions and options for activities included.