Also included in
- Back to school read-aloud activities can help establish classroom community--even when you are teaching online. These activities can also help you gauge students' reading skills within the first few weeks of school. These printable and digital back to school read-aloud resources have been designed t$16.80$20.95Save $4.15
This digital and printable read aloud companion set has standards-aligned graphic organizers and reading comprehension pages that can be used for distance learning and in class read aloud activities.
Read-alouds can be used in a variety of ways to help transform your students' love for reading. They can be rigorous yet fun, which is a win-win for you and your students.
After the Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again by Dan Santat is a great book to read out loud to your students in the classroom or to share with them through virtual learning.
This resource is a companion to that book. **The actual book is NOT included when you purchase this set. These are worksheets that can be used with the book.**
This book is also a great read-aloud for showing your students an example of having a growth mindset.
☝️☝️ Check out the PREVIEW for a FREE Sample Page to Print ☝️☝️
• Printable Sticky Notes for the teacher to insert in the book
• Step-by-step instructions for how to print on sticky notes
• Standards-Aligned Reading Comprehension Printables
• A QR Code Vocabulary Activity Chart (TWO VERSIONS)
• Graphic Organizers and Writing Activities
• A Parent Letter for a homework reading assignment
• A Substitute Teaching Letter for No-Prep Sub Work
• NEW!!--An Interactive PDF Version that allows your students to type directly onto the worksheet through Google Classroom⭐⭐
• Citing Text Evidence
• Defining Vocabulary in Context
• Using Schema to Build Stronger Reading Comprehension
• Building Background Knowledge Activities
• Character Analysis...AND MORE!
✅ All Read Aloud with Rigor™️ Series HERE
✅ Engaging Character Education Resources HERE
✅ Digital / Paperless Classroom Goodies HERE
ALL the resources in these sections work well for blended / distance learning!
⭐Please consider clicking the green star ★ beside my picture to follow me for updates and first dibs on the latest classroom goodies from me!⭐
Thanks in advance for your rating on this resource! Your feedback helps me to better serve your teaching needs.
©Tanya G. Marshall--The Butterfly Teacher, All Rights Reserved 2018 (UPDATE 2020)
For ALL resources from my store, please be mindful of "sharing" resources with co-teachers and other teacher-friends. I offer generous multiple-license discounts and school-wide licenses so that your teaching team can have copies for themselves.
Thanks for honoring these professional standards of ethics