Also included in
- These Back-To-School read alouds are digital or printable lesson plans that include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities, a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans. Each title's activities will help you meet several core standards w$12.50$21.00Save $8.50
- These Back to School read aloud STEM activities will teach students about growth mindset and perseverance with lesson plans, book activities, and a STEM challenge to extend each story. This digital or printable STEM read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiat$9.00$13.50Save $4.50
- All our teacher favorite read alouds now come in a special edition mega-bundle! These tried and true interactive read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity.Our detailed lesson plans help you meet$75.00$147.00Save $72.00
These After the Fall read aloud STEM activities will teach students about growth mindset and determination with week-long lesson plans, book activities, and a STEM challenge.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons for a full week of engaging activities your students will love! Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding printable or digital activity to reflect on the story more deeply. Finally, students engage in a hands-on STEM challenge as they explore the Engineering Design process while creating a paper airplane that will fly far.
To teach these lessons you will need:
After the Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again by Dan Santat
- After the Fall book read aloud lesson plans
- Comprehension discussion questions and answer keys
- After the Fall character traits activities
- After the Fall differentiated graphic organizers and worksheets
- Writing prompt and writing paper
- Craft pattern and instructions
- Digital graphic organizers and activities pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
- STEM Challenge: create a paper plane that will fly the farthest
***The digital graphic organizers are the same or similar to the printable options
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
The After the Fall lesson plans are perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model! Pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Second Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities, at a significant discount!
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our interacting close reading lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our website!