A comprehensive study guige including:
1.Teacher's introduction, list of characters, and commentary;
2. 66 in-depth questions guide the reader to a deeper understanding of the novel. The questions are designed to stimulate thought, discussion and interpretation not to test. They can be used for homework, group discussion in class, formal presentations, written answers, etc.;
3. Materials for group discussion of the themes of the novel and its controversial nature;
4. Ideas for groupings for classroom discussion, feedback, and presentation;
5. Two graphic organizers (plot structure and character) for annotation;
6. Material and ideas for research and a selection of writing assignments;
7. A 19 question multiple choice reading quiz on the novel with answers.