Curriculum Statutory Requirement:
Adding s and es to words (plural of nouns and the third person singular of verbs)
35 spelling and writing activity sheets with space themed writing challenges along with a certificate, activity guide and Powerpoint flashcards.
Powerpoint flashcards can be used on whiteboards and screens and printed off and used as cards or for displays.
– Space Walk: Trace the spelling in lowercase, uppercase and cursive
– Write in the Milky Way: Trace the spelling with funky writing
– Alien Code: Have a go at the tricky challenge of writing the spelling backwards!
– Shooting Stars: Match each letter of the spelling to the relevant shooting stars
– Astronaut’s Washing Line: Cut out the mixed up letters at the bottom of the sheet and then stick them in the correct order to the washing line
– Word races: Cut out and glue the dice. Roll it and write the word. Which word gets to the finish line first? (Play alone and with a friend)
– Word Art: Colour the space style words and have a go at creating your own
Perfect for consolidation and revision and as homework activities.
A free long term planner is available here including details of all available units.