Age of Absolutism Unit Plan | Readings, Graphic Organizers, Hands-On Activities
In this Age of Absolutism unit plan, students will be given several different activities to understand Absolute Rule and the Absolute Monarchs that reigned during their various time periods and dynasties.
- What is Absolutism: Reading and Graphic Organizer (writing)
- Divine Right/Absolutisms 3 Tenets for Government and Graphic Organizer (illustrating)
- Examples of Absolutism and Chart
- Most Powerful Absolute Leaders and Map graphic organizer
- Tutor and Stuart Family summaries and Trading Card activity
Each is accompanied by an appropriate answer key and also extension activities.
This is listed as taking 1 week, but it could take more or less depending on how involved your students get.
To learn more about this topic and/or activity, visit: https://www.studentcenteredworld.com/what-does-absolutism-mean/
I would greatly appreciate your feedback!
Any questions? Please let me know as soon as possible in the product Q/A so I can help.