In this Age of Absolutism unit plan, students will be given several different activities to understand Absolute Rule and the Absolute Monarchs that reigned during their various time periods and dynasties.
- What is Absolutism: Reading and Graphic Organizer (writing)
- Divine Right/Absolutisms 3 Tenets for Government and Graphic Organizer (illustrating)
- Examples of Absolutism and Chart
- Most Powerful Absolute Leaders and Map graphic organizer
- Tutor and Stuart Family summaries and Trading Card activity
Each is accompanied by an appropriate answer key and also extension activities.
This is listed as taking 1 week, but it could take more or less depending on how involved your students get.
To learn more about this topic and/or activity, visit: https://www.studentcenteredworld.com/what-does-absolutism-mean/
I would greatly appreciate your feedback!
Any questions? Please let me know as soon as possible in the product Q/A so I can help.