Engage students visually with an illustrated timeline project on the Age of Enlightenment.
Included in this Resource:
-Complete teacher’s guide for a 90 minute lesson
-Student handouts including directions and blank timeline cards + directions for engaging timeline game with their own cards as the pieces.
-30+ topics for inclusion in the timeline
-A complete list of materials
Perfect for cooperative group work, this activity engages students in inquiry-based learning. Use with other Age of Enlightenment: Activities and Projects.
NOTE: Students will have to research individual topics or use to assess student knowledge of Age of Enlightenment events and people.
• Age of Enlightenment Illustrated timeline Activity
• Age of Enlightenment Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
• French Revolution 14+ Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.