Put the Age of Enlightenment in perspective with this comparative Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
. Students use timeline slips to make a timeline that places the contributions of the thinkers and philosophers of the age side by side with world events such as the French Revolution. Students color code the timeline and illustrate events.
Perfect for interactive notebooks, stations or cooperative group work, this activity engages students in inquiry-based learning. Use with other Age of Enlightenment: Activities and Projects
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.