This comparative digital timeline examines the events during the Age of Exploration
with what was happening elsewhere in Europe. Students create side by side timelines to see what was happening related to exploration and what was happening elsewhere such as events from the Renaissance and Reformation. Students can add pictures. Great for making broader connections. Students analyze the timelines after constructing.
Included in this resource:
- Digital timeline (multiple pages)
- Digital event cards for the Age of Exploration (1400-1550)
- Analysis questions at end of timeline
- Answer key (editable)
- Teacher's guide for using
Find more digital history resources for your 1:1 classroom here.
Related bundles include:
- Age of Exploration Teacher Resource Bundle
- World History Digital interactive notebooks - 12 sets
- World History Ultimate Resource Bundle
Age of Exploration Resources Include
- - Age of Exploration: Set of hands-on Activities
- Age of Exploration: Illustrated Timeline Activity
- Age of Exploration: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Timeline for comparison
- Age of Exploration: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Pages
- Age of Exploration Gallery Walk of the Explorers
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.