Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in their learning. This activity examines 8 explorers from the Age of Exploration and Discovery
. Students work in groups to go on a gallery walk, make notes about individual explorers and conduct an initial analysis of the explorers. Skip the lecture and get students up and moving! Individual optional explorer activity included which can be used in interactive notebooks.
This detailed guide includes:
-Complete teacher’s guide for setting up gallery walk with 8 displays
-Student handouts including graphic organizer for gallery walk
-A complete list of materials
- Optional analysis activity
Included in this bundle:
- Age of Exploration: Set of hands-on Activities
- Age of Exploration: Illustrated Timeline Activity
- Age of Exploration: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Timeline for comparison
- Age of Exploration: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Pages
Ways to Save
- Just Gallery Walks: World History Gallery Walks
- All about the Age of Exploration: Age of Exploration Teacher Resource bundle
- All about World History: World History Middle School Resource Bundle
which includes my ENTIRE library of World History related products for middle school.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.