Let your students have choice in their study of the Age of Exploration
time period or provide them more structure with this flexible illustrated timeline activity
The 21 dates included review the significant events of the Age of Exploration time period addressing topics and contributors such as the Prince Henry the Navigator, Christopher Columbus, Dias, Pizarro, Magellan and more!
Students are provided dates to investigate, choosing and evaluating the events they feel most significant in the year they are assigned or also provide the topic cards for more direct assignment of events.
Cards may be printed on card stock and laminated for future use. Great collaborative activity.
Actual events are provided for teacher key, and students can find dates online or in most textbooks.
See the complete product in the PREVIEW!
Need additional resources for your Exploration Unit? This resource and all of the following resources are included in the Age of Exploration Complete 15 Day Unit:
Age of Exploration Unit Plan with Bellringers, Daily Activities, and Exit Prompts (PREVIEW)
• Age of Exploration Introduction & Sunken Ship Activity
• Walking Tour of the Age of Exploration World Activity
• Explorers Internet Reliability Research Activity
• Age of Exploration Famous Explorers Newscasts Research Activity
• Columbian Exchange Trade Route Activity
• Christopher Columbus' Journal Primary Source Analysis Activity
• Age of Exploration Document Based Question (DBQ) Activity
• Age of Exploration Illustrated Timeline Activity
• Age of Exploration Study Guide and Unit Test w/ Answer Key
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies activities!