Jump into the Age of Exploration
with this ready-to-use set of templates, template directions, and possible responses for notes on the Age of Discoveryi. Pictures of each notebook page included. Great to use to accompany Age of Exploration activities and projects.
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Motivations for Exploration
- The Portuguese Exploration/Colonization
- Prince Henry the Navigator
- The Spanish Exploration/Colonization
- Christopher Columbus
- Cortes and the Conquistadors
- Social and Econmic impact of Spanish Colonization
- North European Phase Exploration/Colonization
- The Dutch Exploration/Colonization
- The English Exploration/Colonization
A digital interactive notebook on the Age of Exploration
is available for 1:1 classrooms.
Related Bundles Include:
★ Age of Exploration Unit Resource Bundle SAVE 25%+
★ World History Interactive Notebook Pages - Ancients to Renaissance (12 sets!)
★ World History Middle school Curriculum Bundle
Related Resources Include:
• Age of Exploration Gallery Walk Activity of the Explorers for secondary
• Age of Exploration Station Activities RECENTLY UPDATED
• Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
• Columbian Exchange Simulation Activity
• Columbian Exchange Gallery Walk and Analysis Activity
• Columbian Exchange Digital Gallery Walk and Analysis Activity
• American Colonies Interactive Notebook Graphic organizers PLUS Timeline Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.