Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Pages
is a set of templates, template directions, and possible responses for notes on the Age of Exploration. Pictures of each notebook page included. Great to use to accompany Age of Exploration activities and projects.
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Motivations for Exploration
- The Portuguese Exploration/Colonization
- Prince Henry the Navigator
- The Spanish Exploration/Colonization
- Christopher Columbus
- Cortes and the Conquistadors
- Social and Econmic impact of Spanish Colonization
- North European Phase Exploration/Colonization
- The Dutch Exploration/Colonization
- The English Exploration/Colonization
A digital interactive notebook on the Age of Exploration
is available for 1:1 classrooms.
Ways to save:
- For interactive notebooks: World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- All about the Age of Exploration: Age of Exploration: Teacher Resource Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.