- World History: Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle is a bundle of interactive notebook foldables, template directions, and possible responses for notes on 12 world history topics (10 - 15 notebook pages per topic). Over 300 pages. Pictures of each notebook page included. Great for world history in$64.30$50.00Save $14.30
- Students are active participants in their study of the Age of Exploration: Teacher Resource Bundle with this money saving bundle of simulations, notebook pages, gallery walks, station activities and more. Students discuss and analyze information, build ships, write about experiences, create timeline$36.70$29.36Save $7.34
- Engage students with this enormous bundle of gallery walks, interactive notebook foldables, station activities, background information, projects, and more. The Middle school world history Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle saves you on all the current resources PLUS save even more when you receive al$386.37$270.46Save $115.91
Jump into the Age of Exploration with this ready-to-use set of templates, template directions, and possible responses for notes on the Age of Discoveryi. Pictures of each notebook page included. Great to use to accompany Age of Exploration activities and projects.
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Motivations for Exploration
- The Portuguese Exploration/Colonization
- Prince Henry the Navigator
- The Spanish Exploration/Colonization
- Christopher Columbus
- Cortes and the Conquistadors
- Social and Econmic impact of Spanish Colonization
- North European Phase Exploration/Colonization
- The Dutch Exploration/Colonization
- The English Exploration/Colonization
A digital interactive notebook on the Age of Exploration is available for 1:1 classrooms.
Related Bundles Include:
Related Resources Include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.